Log Cabin Kits
Our Pre-Cut Log Cabin Kits, or modular cabin kits, include everything you need to build your dream Log Camp Cabin. All you have to add is the furniture inside and the plants on the porch! Our Log Camp Cabins are easy to construct with step-by-step instructions.
Each Pre-Cut Log Cabin Kit includes:
- Eastern White Pine logs (style based on specific plan) for exterior walls. The logs have been cut to length and notched for bypass logs and splines. All logs are coded/tagged for ease of identification.
- Wood Splines necessary for butt ends and corner joints.
- All of the 8" or 10" long shank screws needed to fasten each log course.
- All of the polyfoam insulation strips needed.
- Caulking for butt ends, corner joints and between log courses.
- Floor joists (6x6 and 4x6) cut to length.
- Purlins (4x6) cut to length
- 2" x 6" Tongue & Grove v-joint for ceiling/roof and floor all cut to length. The angle for roof pitch is also cut where necessary.
- Front porch/deck posts and railing material.
- Pressure Treated 1" x 6" decking.
- Fascia trim material for exterior.
- Windows, per specification, and trim for installation. Single slide.
- Pre-Hung insulated exterior door.
- 3 tab, 25 year warranty, fiberglass shingles complete with 15# felt paper.
- Step by step instructions; illustrated where necessary.