Our Pre-Cut Log Cabin Kits, or modular cabin kits, include everything
you need to build your dream Log Camp Cabin. All you
have to add is the furniture inside and the plants on the porch! Our Log
Camp Cabins are easy to construct with step-by-step instructions.
Pre-Cut Log Cabin Kit includes:
- Eastern White Pine logs
(style based on specific plan) for exterior walls. The logs have been
cut to length and notched for bypass logs and splines. All logs are
coded/tagged for ease of identification.
- Wood Splines necessary for butt ends and corner joints.
- All of the 8" or 10" long shank screws needed to fasten each log course.
- All of the polyfoam insulation strips needed.
- Caulking for butt ends, corner joints and between log courses.
- Floor joists (6x6 and 4x6) cut to length.
- Purlins (4x6) cut to length
- 2" x 6" Tongue & Grove v-joint for ceiling/roof and floor all cut
to length. The angle for roof pitch is also cut where necessary.
- Front porch/deck posts and railing material.
- Pressure Treated 1" x 6" decking.
- Fascia trim material for exterior.
- Windows, per specification, and trim for installation. Single slide.
- Pre-Hung insulated exterior door.
- 3 tab, 25 year warranty, fiberglass shingles complete with 15# felt
- Step by step instructions; illustrated where necessary.
Visit our Log Cabin Kit Pictures
Visit our Log Cabin Floor Plans
Visit our Log Cabin Construction Steps
Merrimac Quality Log Homes
1104 Old Concord Road (Plant Location)
550 French Pond Rd (Mailing)
Henniker, NH 03242
Toll Free: 1-866-637-7462