New Hampshire Log Homes - Log Home Kits NH - Log Home Shell Packages
We are the Mill ... We provide all the supplies necessary to support the Log Cabin Industry. We are direct wholesale suppliers to the log cabin industry. We offer our support and EXPERTISE to save time and money.
1. Raw Logs - We provide you with the desired linear footage of Eastern White Pine logs.
2. Cornered Raw Logs - Whether you prefer the dovetail, saddle notch or mortise/ tenon, we will mill it accordingly.
3. Interior Supplies – We provide gables, log sidings, tongue and groove boards for floors and ceilings.
4. Builders Accessories - Supply's Include the little things like screws, caulking and foam, etc.
We are able to offer low-cost options to individuals who would like to
build it themselves. This is the easiest, least expensive way to get a
log cabin everything comes ready to assemble.
1. You Choose The Kit - We have several models to choose from on our website you choose the kit best for you.
2. We Mill All The Logs Here - We mill and precut the logs to the plan lengths, all of the logs are numbered for easy instillation.
3. We Deliver The Kit – We include all Log Cabin Accessories from caulking and nails, to trusses and finished tongue and groove boards for your loft flooring and your ceilings. Click to learn more ...
Our true expertise is working with you to create your own custom log
cabin home; it’s what we do for builders everyday. You design it and we
create a custom log cabin kit just for you. Do you have a vision in your
head but not sure how to find the plans? We are here to make that happen
for you! Our team will work with you One-on-One to develop your plans.
We will design and mill your own ready-to-assemble log cabin dream home.
You send us an existing floor plan or a photo of what you would like and
we will ask the appropriate questions to get you a project budget. We
promise to save you time and a lot of money! You will be working with
the LOG CABIN INDUSTRY EXPERTS at Merrimac Log Homes.
1. You Bring The Dream: You sketch it out from scratch or modify models referenced on our website or others. You can customize it anyway you like.
2. We Create a Custom Kit: We design with you to complete a floor plan and blue print to mill a custom Cabin Kit just for you.
3. We Mill All The Logs Here - We mill and precut the logs to the plan lengths, all of the logs are numbered for easy instillation.
4. We Deliver The Kit – We include all Log Cabin Accessories from caulking and nails to trusses and finished tongue and groove boards for your loft flooring and your ceilings.Click to learn more ...